Benefits of working for RNIB
One of the biggest benefits of working for RNIB is in knowing that the hours you spend at work make a difference to people’s lives. At RNIB we are ending the isolation of sight loss and the work that you do will contribute to our success.
Other benefits that you will enjoy include:
- Competitive salaries
- Up to 32 days leave
- A competitive pension scheme which includes a final salary* element (*up to a set salary level)
- Free eye tests
- A wide range of in house training and development opportunities
- Interest free loans for training
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible working patterns
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores, food and leisure outlets
RNIB really is a great place to work. Take a look at our current vacancies to join us and be part of our success.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now