Annual review and annual report 2012/13
Our annual review summarises our key achievements. It brings to life the impact of our work on the lives of people with sight loss.
Film review of the year 2012/13
Part of our annual review includes a film about people’s experience of RNIB. In this film they talk about how we’ve made an impact on their lives. We think this is the best introduction to our work over the last year.
None of our vital work would be possible without your fantastic commitment. Thank you.
- Watch the review of the year video with subtitles on YouTube
- Read the review of the year video transcript (Word, 151 KB)
Read our annual review for 2012/13
Download our annual review:
RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14
The RNIB Group annual report and financial statements includes:
- an overview of some of our major achievements
- feedback on the year and the targets we set for our work in 2013/14
- an introduction to our 2014/19 strategy and our goals for the coming year
- feedback from some of the people who have benefitted from our work this year
- a review of our finances and how we've coped with financial challenges
Within this report there are a number of links to content outside the annual report and financial statements.
This content is not covered by the statutory audit report.
- RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14 (PDF, 3.27 MB)
- RNIB Group annual report and financial statements 2013/14 (Word, 291 KB)
What do you think of our report?
Please take two minutes to complete our annual report survey and tell us what you think about our annual report and review. Even if you haven't read them, your feedback is very important to us.
Annual review and report for past years
The review and reports from past years cover:
Annual review and report 2011/12
This review and report includes an introduction from RNIB Chair Kevin Carey, and RNIB Chief Executive Lesley-Anne Alexander, which is taken from the audio version of the annual review.
- Introduction from RNIB Chair Kevin Carey and RNIB Chief Executive Lesley-Anne Alexander (MP3, 4.2 MB)
- RNIB annual review 2011/2012 (PDF, 4.5 MB)
- RNIB annual review 2011/2012 (Word, 224 KB)
Annual review and report 2010/11
We're here to help
Our Helpline is your direct line to the support, advice, and products you need to face the future with confidence. If you or someone you know has a sight problem, our specialist advice workers can help.Contact Us