You’ll find some of the main contacts for RNIB’s offices and services listed here. If you're not sure who to contact, all our services can be reached via our Helpline, or try searching our frequently asked questions to get an instant answer to your query.
All enquiries to RNIB
Our helpline is ready to help you with any enquiry, you can get in touch by:
- phone 0303 123 9999 (Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline contact form
- social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- writing to RNIB, 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE.
Donations and fundraising enquiries
Our Fundraising team can help with any queries you have about fundraising for RNIB or making a donation:
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- email email@example.com
- contact our Fundraising team form
- write to RNIB Fundraising, 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE.
Enquiries for your country or region
If you are looking for advice that’s specific to your country or details of local shops and resources centres, visit our local sections:
We have a dedicated public relations team ready to answer enquiries from journalists and the press. Visit our media centre.
Our customer feedback policy
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. Critical to this is ensuring that customers can feedback on the service they have received in a way that suits them.
Download our customer feedback policy in full:
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now