Admin Assistant Fundraising - (Glasgow) Scotland
Do you have good organisational and admin skills and enjoy working as part of a team? We need an enthusiastic volunteer to assist our Area Fundraiser with a variety of interesting admin tasks to support the efforts of our local volunteer Fundraising Groups.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Maintain records and computer files
- Create documents and input data
- Monitoring social media for opportunities
- Collecting and collating local market information
- Assisting with communications to the local media
- Support events and collections
What skills and experience are needed?
- A knowledge of general admin practices
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good Communication skills
- Spotting a good fundraising opportunity
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Meeting new people
- New experiences and skills
What support will you be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Support from Volunteers & Staff
When will you be needed?
Flexible on day but with a commitment of 4 hours per week.
Based in our St George's Cross office in Glasgow City Centre.
This role does not require a criminal record check
To apply for this role, please complete and return the Volunteering application form (Word 166 KB) to email@example.com. If you would like the application form in a different format (such as standard print, large print, braille or audio) or if you have any general enquiries, please contact the Volunteering Team on: 0845 603 0575 or 01733 375 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.