Admin Support (Fundraising) East Midlands
- East Midlands
Do you have good organisational skills and enjoy researching information? Are you interested in helping our fundraising team to research target audiences, collate data and help with mail shots to raise awareness and funds to make everyday better for blind and partially sighted people.
This role does not require a criminal record check.
What will I be doing?
- Researching target audiences
- Collecting and collating data
- Sending mail-shots
- Support events and collections
What skills and qualities can I bring to this role?
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Access to own computer and internet
- To use your own initiative and feel happy working on your own whilst knowing you are part of a team
- Good communication skills, spoken and written
- Good organisational skills
When will I be needed?
We can be flexible around your availability.
Home based across the East Midlands.
What will I gain from the role?
- Secure in the knowledge that you will be making a difference to the lives of blind and partially sighted adults and children in your local area
- The opportunity to meet new people and to be part of a successful, outgoing and fun team wanting to make a difference in their community
- Learn new and utilise existing skills for the benefit of others
What support will I be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Expenses – all out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed including expenses to attend training
- Supervision and support from your fundraising manager (FM)
- Opportunity to attend team meetings
To apply for this role, please complete and return the Volunteering application form (Word 166 KB) to email@example.com. If you would like the application form in a different format (such as standard print, large print, braille or audio) or if you have any general enquiries, please contact the Volunteering Team on: 0845 603 0575 or 01733 375 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now