Get involved with one of our campaigns today. Work with us and together we can make a difference.
Our current campaigns
- Being there when it matters - we want everyone to receive the support they need at the time of diagnosis.
- On my street - help us campaign to make streets less of an obstacle course.
- Employment and Welfare - It is vital blind and partially sighted people have equal opportunities when it comes to accessing the professional environment.
- Eye health - every day 100 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Yet over 50 per cent of sight loss can be avoided. We are campaigning for an end to avoidable sight loss.
- Accessible information - we think everyone should receive routine and confidential information in a format they can read.
- Social Care - we want everyone to receive the care and support they need to live as independently as possible.
- "Stop for me Speak to me" bus campaign - we think bus operators should remove the barriers that prevent blind and partially sighted people from using buses.
- Elections and voting - all the information you need on the elections and our campaign for accessible voting.
- Talking ATMs - our campaign has encouraged nearly all the major banks to make Britain's ATM network accessible to blind and partially sighted people.
- Children and Education - we think children and young people should be entitled to the support they need to achieve their full potential.
- Envision campaigners network - our network of 18-30 blind and partially sighted people campaigning on issues that affect them.
Start your own campaign
Got a burning issue you want to campaign on? RNIB campaigners campaign on hundreds of different issues personal to them. We have plenty of campaign resources for you to use, to help you set up your own campaign and and push for change locally and nationally.
Sign up to our enewsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest campaign news and action from RNIB Campaigns. As one of our many campaign supporters, you can help us make a real difference.Sign up now