Get involved with one of our campaigns today. Work with us and together we can make a difference.
Our current campaigns
- Accessible information - we think everyone should receive routine and confidential information in a format they can read.
- Better buses - we think bus operators should remove the barriers that prevent blind and partially sighted people from using buses.
- Children and Education - we think children and young people should be entitled to the support they need to achieve their full potential.
- Employment and Welfare - It is vital blind and partially sighted people have equal opportunities when it comes to accessing the professional environment.
- Eye health - every day 100 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Yet over 50 per cent of sight loss can be avoided. We are campaigning for an end to avoidable sight loss.
- On my street - help us campaign to make streets less of an obstacle course.
- Sight loss advisers - we want everyone to receive the support they need at the time of diagnosis.
- Social Care - we want everyone to receive the care and support they need to live as independently as possible.
Our Envision campaigners network of blind and partially sighted 18-30 year olds also campaign on issues that matter to them.
Start your own campaign
Got a burning issue you want to campaign on? Our volunteer campaigners tackle hundreds of issues that are personal to them. We have plenty of campaign resources for you to use, to help you set up your own campaign and and push for change locally and nationally.
Sign up to our enewsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest campaign news and action from RNIB Campaigns. As one of our many campaign supporters, you can help us make a real difference.Sign up now