Get involved with one of our campaigns today. Work with us and together we can make a difference.
Our current campaigns
- Being there when it matters - Patient support services are left hanging by a thread with 9 out 10 posts in England facing extremely uncertain futures.
- "Stop for me Speak to me" bus campaign - we are campaigning for bus operators to remove the access barriers that prevent blind and partially sighted people from using buses.
- Social Care - Unless we do something now, with current trends, in just 10 years' time we could be in the very real position that not a single blind or partially sighted person will receive any support from their council to remain independent.
- On my street - obstructions on pavements can be a major problem for blind and partially sighted people. Help us campaign to make streets less of an obstacle course.
- Save our sight - every day 100 people in the UK start to lose their sight. Yet over 50 per cent of sight loss can be avoided. We are campaigning for an end to avoidable sight loss.
- Talking ATMs - our campaign has encouraged nearly all the major banks to make Britain's ATM network accessible to blind and partially sighted people. This is fantastic news!
- Children and Education - The Government is reforming support for pupils with special educational needs. This will impact on children and young people with a visual impairment and their families. Changes to legislation for young people will affect around 25,000 young people and children with a visual impairment in England, but they have to be the right changes.
- Envision campaigners network - our network of 18-30 blind and partially sighted people campaigning on issues that affect them.
- Employment and Welfare - It is vital blind and partially sighted people have equal opportunities when it comes to accessing the professional environment.
- Accessible information - we know that many of you still don't receive routine and confidential information in a format you can read. We campaign to change this.
- General election - all the information you need on our campaigning towards the general election and what you can expect when voting.
Start your own campaign
Got a burning issue you want to campaign on? RNIB campaigners campaign on hundreds of different issues personal to them. We have plenty of campaign resources for you to use, to help you set up your own campaign and and push for change locally and nationally.
Sign up to our enewsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest campaign news and action from RNIB Campaigns. As one of our many campaign supporters, you can help us make a real difference.Sign up now