Thank you for supporting RNIB. These terms and conditions refer to online and postal entry to our UK raffle.
The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. The maximum combined value of raffle tickets and Weekly Lottery entries you may purchase in any twelve month period is £1,000.
No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The RNIB Raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of RNIB who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle. This means that entries will be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of RNIB, registered charity number 226227.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to RNIB charity or credit/debit card details) or through this website with payment by credit or debit card, where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- RNIB accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to RNIB.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where RNIB is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following RNIB's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, RNIB may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with RNIB's right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible RNIB will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. RNIB reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on the Website http://www.rnib.org.uk/about-rnib/contact-us and by post on request or upon you making a complaint to the Raffle Helpline on 0345 345 0054. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure. If your complaint relates to the outcome of your gambling transaction and cannot be dealt with by the Promoter to your satisfaction, you have the right, free of charge, to have the matter referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (ibas-uk.co.uk) an independent organisation offering alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) services . Referral of the dispute to an ADR entity will not restrict your right to bring proceedings in respect of the dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain under the 2005 Gambling Act. Registered charity number 226227. Licence holder:
105 Judd Street
We are committed to operating our Weekly Lottery and raffles in a socially responsible way. RNIB is proud to be a member of the Fundraising Standards Board.