The Great Wall of China trek
- Date: 17-26 October 2014
- Location: London to China
- Entry fee: £299
- Sponsorship target: £2,800
- Register online for the China Trek 2014
This trek of discovery is a fascinating journey along the Great Wall of China and into the heart of rural life. Travel through watchtowers and trek up and down the steps of the wall, before leaving the beaten track to explore the farmlands and villages of the countryside. The trek will end with a day in Beijing to explore this captivating city, taking in sights such as the stunning Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
The Great Wall of China Trek highlights
- Trek along the majestic Great Wall of China
- Marvel at one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit unspoilt sections of the Wall rarely visited by tourists
- Explore the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Make new friends and raise vital funds for RNIB
Register online for the China Trek 2014
You can register online with Classic Tours for The Great Wall of China Trek 2014. Or to find out more about The Great Wall of China Trek and itinerary, visit Classic Tours website. If you have any queries or questions about signing up for The Great Wall of China Trek to fundraise for RNIB, contact us:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Not for you?
If the Great Wall of China trek isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 10km runs to triathlons, bike rides to tandem skydives!