- Dates: 18-28 September 2014
- Location: Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Entry fee: £350
- Sponsorship target: £3,500
- Register online for Trek Kilimanjaro 2014
Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and one of the largest free standing mountains in the world. Follow the Marangu Route through lush rainforest and alpine meadow to a barren lunar landscape at the top. Watch sunrise from the summit. This is our most challenging event and is not for the faint hearted.
Kilimanjaro Trek highlights
- Trek the stunning Marangu Route
- Spot colobus monkeys and other wildlife in the rainforest
- Stand on the ‘Roof of Africa’ at sunrise
- Make new friends and raise vital funds for RNIB
Register for Trek Kilimanjaro with Team RNIB!
Register online today with our tour operator Classic Tour for Trek Kilimanjaro and find out what Trek Kilimanjaro 2014 will entail with our Team RNIB intinerary and factfile's below:
Not for you?
If conquering the Inca Trail isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 10km runs to triathlons, bike rides to tandem skydives!
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us