- Dates: 14-23 May 2015
- Location: Machu Picchu, Inca Trail
- Entry fee: £350
- Sponsorship target: £3,100
- Register online for the Peru Trek 2015
Trek Peru is an inspirational and challenging charity trek along the Inca Trail culminating at Machu Picchu, lost city of the Incas. The Lost City is one of the world's most fascinating and important archaeological finds, making it one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Peru Trek highlights
- Trek the REAL Inca Trail - the classic route to Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Witness sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Marvel at the Lost City of the Incas
- Discover historic Cusco
- Make new friends and raise vital funds for RNIB
Register online for the Peru Trek 2014 with Team RNIB!
Register online today with our tour operator Classic Tours for the Peru Trek and find out what the Peru Trek 2014 will entail with our Team RNIB intinerary and factfile's:
Not for you?
If conquering the Inca Trail isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 10km runs to triathlons, bike rides to tandem skydives!
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us