Bupa Great North Run 2014
- Sunday, 7 September 2014
- 2014 - 10:00am
- Registration fee: £30
- Sponsorship target: £300
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Terrain: road
- Location: Newcastle
- Register online for the 2014 Bupa Great North Run.
The Bupa Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon. Join 56,000 runners pounding the streets of the North East from Newcastle, across the iconic Tyne Bridge and onto the picturesque coastal finish in South Shields Broadcast live on the BBC, this iconic race is not one to be missed.
Register online for the Bupa Great North Run 2014
- Register online for the 2014 Bupa Great North Run
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Bupa Great North Run route map and information
For further information about transport and accommodation options and spectator guides, visit the Bupa Great North Run website.
View the Bupa Great North Run route map online. If you would like an accessible version of the route or for any other questions about race day, please contact us:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Why should I join Team RNIB?
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips and expert training and nutrition advice
- regular newsletters
- free running vest
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after race day
- Team RNIB cheering point and post race reception with free food, drinks and sports massages for our runners on race day
Sign up online for the Bupa Great North Run 2014 and join Team RNIB today!
Not for you?
Don't worry. If the Bupa Great North Run 2014 isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events and challenges lined up, from 10kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now