Bupa Great North Run 2014
- Date: 7 September 2014
- Location: Newcastle
- Registration fee: £25
- Sponsorship target: £300
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Terrain: road
- Location: Newcastle
- Registration is now closed for 2014 but you can register your interest in joining Team RNIB for Great North Run 2015 online!
The Bupa Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon. Join 56,000 runners pounding the streets of the North East from Newcastle, across the iconic Tyne Bridge and onto the picturesque coastal finish in South Shields Broadcast live on the BBC, this iconic race is not one to be missed.
Registration for the Bupa Great North Run 2014 is closed
We have filled all Great North Run 2014 places! You can still let us know if you would like a place for next year and we'll inform you when the ballot is open:
- Register your interest in the 2015 Bupa Great North Run
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Bupa Great North Run route map and information
For further information about transport and accommodation options and spectator guides, visit the Bupa Great North Run website.
View the Bupa Great North Run route map online. If you would like an accessible version of the route or for any other questions about race day, please contact us:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Why should I join Team RNIB?
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips and expert training and nutrition advice
- regular newsletters
- free running vest
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after race day
- Team RNIB cheering point and post race reception with free food, drinks and sports massages for our runners on race day
Sign up online for the Bupa Great North Run 2014 and join Team RNIB today!
Not for you?
Don't worry. If the Bupa Great North Run 2014 isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events and challenges lined up, from 10kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us