- Dates: May and October
- Locations: across the UK
- Registration fees: Adults £25 plus £2.15 booking fee. Children aged 10-16 and students £10 plus £1.25 booking fee
- Sponsorship target: none but would be appreciated/as much as you can!
- Distance: 3km
- Terrain: Track
- Get your tickets for Glow Bristol from EventBrite or Glow Cardiff from EventBrite
Light up the night!
You can run or dance under UV lights with glow neon paint to our live DJs at venues across the UK! Glow is inspired by the colourful full moon parties held in Thailand and start after sun down from 7pm.
The glowing participants can run, walk or dance the 3km distance around the track whilst being sprayed along the way with luminous, glowing paint! A huge sound system and DJs create that party feeling to motivate our participants, don't forget to bring your glow sticks too.
These events are open to those aged 10 and over and are fully accessible to blind and visually impaired participants. Guiding co-runners can be provided.
Take a look at our Glow Neon photos on Facebook and see what to expect from Glow 2014! Our first ever Glow Neon Fun Run took place last year on 25 October. It was fun and of course filled with Glow neon paint!
Glow 2014 dates and locations
- Get tickets for Glow Bristol from EventBrite, at SGS WISE College Campus – Saturday 10 May at 7.30pm
- Get tickets for Glow Cardiff from EventBrite, Cardiff International Sports Stadium – Saturday 17 May at 7.30pm
Registration will open in June.
- Newcastle, Gateshead International Stadium on Friday 10 October
- Peterborough, Vivacity Athletics Stadium on Saturday 11 October
- London, Mile End Stadium on Friday 17 October
- Ayr, Dam Park Stadium on Friday 24 October
- Edinburgh, Meadowbank Stadium on Saturday 25 October
If you would like to be notified of when tickets are available in your area for Glow 2014, fill in our Team RNIB enquiry form and let us know which Glow you'd like to go to.
Why should I run for Team RNIB?
Everyone taking part will be there for team RNIB. Your entry fees and sponsorship will go towards RNIB’s services for blind and partially sighted people. Any additional funds would be greatly appreciated as we rely on the generosity of the public to fund our services. If you would like to do this, feel free to set up a page on JustGiving. It’s a fantastic way for your friends and family to spur you on and support your effort. And remember to share the link on Facebook and tweet about it on Twitter!
Every day 100 people in the UK start losing their sight. Right now RNIB can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Join team RNIB and help us reach them all.
Come and Glow – the best fun you will have on an athletics track this year. We hope to see you!
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us