Virgin Money London Marathon 2016
The money raised from the Virgin Money London Marathon goes directly to supporting our work with blind and partially sighted people.
There are a limited number of guaranteed places for the London Marathon, and demand is always high so please register your interest early to increase your chances of securing a place.
We love our runners
When you run on behalf of RNIB, you automatically become a member of Team RNIB! As a team member you'll get all the support you need, taking you from your first training session to getting across the finish line.
The benefits of running for RNIB:
- A dedicated training contact to answer any questions you have, every step of the way
- A personalised training and nutrition programme, fundraising tips and ideas
- Access to training days with our professional training partners FullPotential
- An RNIB running vest and enough T-shirts for all of your family and friends
- Dedicated RNIB cheering points for your friends and family to show their support
- Access for you and your loved ones to our post race reception including complimentary massages, refreshments and a souvenir goody bag to mark your achievement.
Free personal coaching for all RNIB runners!
If it's your first time running the London Marathon or you want that extra edge to set a new personal best our complimentary coaching service can help get you there.
RNIB's professional training partners, FullPotential, offer support throughout the year to get you ready for the big day!
As a Team RNIB member you'll receive a personalised 20-week training and nutrition programme, access to email and telephone support, a personalised online training tool and lots more.
Need more information before signing up?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Why do you run for RNIB?
"I'm running for RNIB because my granddad went blind and the support they gave him was incredible. I’ve seen first-hand the difference their help makes."
"With a few smaller races under my belt I'm joining Team RNIB hoping to smash my fundraising target and get round the course without too much pain!"
Sign up for the London Marathon 2016
We only have a limited number of spaces available for the 2016 London Marathon. To be in with a chance of securing a place register today online, or call us on 0845 345 0054.Sign up now