Virgin Money London Marathon
All of our places have now been allocated to runners for this year's London Marathon. But we would love you to join Team RNIB next year!
Already have a place in 2015?
If you are an own place runner, you can still join Team RNIB! There are no sponsorship targets and you will still receive an RNIB running vest and our fundraising tips and training advice. Every penny helps us support blind and partially sighted people across the UK.
- fill in our online own place runners form
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.)
Interested in running for RNIB in The London Marathon 2016?
As we only have a limited number of guaranteed entry places, your application will be subject to a selection process and we will contact you by email or phone to let you know if you have been successful.
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the world's best sporting events, as well as one of life's great challenges, and we want to help you to be a part of it.
This is a phenomenal event to be a part of - not just for the physical challenge, but also because it is the world's largest fundraising event! Over 35,000 runners take to the streets of London and you can be a part of it too.
Why run the London Marathon for Team RNIB?
Every day 100 people in the UK start losing their sight. Right now RNIB can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Join Team RNIB in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2016 and help us reach them all. Keep an eye out for news on joining team RNIB as we'll be releasing the details soon.
This world-renowned 26.2 mile race fills up fast. What are you waiting for? Do something inspirational and take the first step today, register for the 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon.
What's it like at the Virgin Money London Marathon?
- Watch Running a marathon for RNIB video on YouTube with subtitles
- Running a marathon for RNIB video transcript (Word, 156 KB).doc
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive
Great support from the moment you register right up until race day including:
- A welcome pack filled with fundraising tips and expert training and nutrition advice
- A free place in training days run by FullPotential with professional running coaches
- A free team RNIB running vest with your name on it
- RNIB T-shirts for your supporters who come along to the London Marathon on the day
- Regular advice via our enewsletters
- Timely responses to all your queries and concerns from your dedicated RNIB contact
- Support on the day, we have cheering points along the route
- A helping hand through to the end – we will meet you at the finish and guide you to the RNIB marathon reception where a well earned massage, refreshments and goody bag will await you.
Not for you?
Don't worry. If the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015 isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events and challenges lined up, from 10kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us