Run the London Marathon 2016 with RNIB
Register your interest to run the London Marathon 2016 for Team RNIB!
When? April 2016
Registration fee: £100
Fundraising target: £1,800
The money raised from the Virgin Money London Marathon goes directly to supporting our work with blind and partially sighted people.
There are a limited number of guaranteed places for the London Marathon and demand is always high so make sure you register your interest for your chance to get a place.
We love our runners!
When you join Team RNIB we make sure you get all the support you need to take you from your very first training session right across the finish line.
Your Team RNIB kit includes:
- A dedicated training contact to answer any questions you have, every step of the way
- A personalised training and nutrition programme, fundraising tips and ideas
- Access to training days with our professional training partners FullPotential
- An RNIB running vest and enough T-shirts for all of your family and friends
- Dedicated RNIB cheering points for your friends and family to show their support
- Access for you and your loved ones to our post race reception including complimentary massages, refreshments and a souvenir goody bag to mark your achievement.
Register your interest for 2016
We only have a limited number of spaces available for the 2016 London Marathon. To be in with a chance of securing a place register your interest online or call us on 0845 345 0054Register your interest
If it's your first time running the London Marathon or you want that extra edge to set a new personal best our complimentary coaching service can help get you there.
RNIB's professional training partners, FullPotential, offer support throughout the year to get you ready for the big day!
As a Team RNIB member you'll receive a personalised 20-week training and nutrition programme, access to email and telephone support, a personalised online training tool and lots more.
"I’m running for RNIB because my grandad went blind and the support they gave him was incredible. I’ve seen first-hand the difference their help makes."
‘With a few smaller races under my belt I’m joining Team RNIB hoping to smash my fundraising target and get round the course without too much pain!’
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us