London Triathlon 2014
The London Triathlon is an incredible challenge - one that is enjoyed by all who participate. It encompasses swimming, cycling and running and takes place in the famous London Docklands. You can take part alone and as part of team, join us in the world's biggest triathlon!
London Triathlon distances
- Super Sprint - 400m Swim / 10km Bike / 2.5km Run
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Individual - 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run
- Olympic Plus - 1500m Swim / 80km Bike / 10km Run
- Sprint Team Relay* - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Team Relay* 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run
Team RNIB sponsorship details
- Registration fee: £50
- Individual sponsorship target: £550
- Team of three sponsorship target: £550 (£183 each)
Team RNIB benefits
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive
- A welcome pack filled with fundraising tips
- Access to Full Potential's expert training and nutrition advice
- Free running vest/cycling jersey
- Regular newsletters and event updates
- RNIB cheering points
Sign up for a London Triathlon place with Team RNIB now!
Already have a place?
If you already have a guaranteed place from the race organiser or through your workplace, you may still race on behalf of Team RNIB. You will have all the benefits of a charity placed sponsor but are not required to meet our minimum fundraising amount.
Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Other RNIB running events
If you're not able to participate in London Triathlon 2014, why not have a look at our other running events and challenge events? We have a great selection of upcoming activities, ranging from bike rides to skydives, overseas treks in China and Peru and half marathons!
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us