Tandem parachute jumps
Join Team RNIB and jump for free! Training and jump are free if you raise at least £395, the minimum amount of sponsorship.
- Register online to tandem parachute jump with Team RNIB
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Jump all year round
Calling all adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers! Take the plunge and raise funds for blind and partially sighted people.
Harnessed to a professional parachute instructor, you will free fall for several thousand feet before deploying the parachute. You will spend the day with a professional trainer, preparing until you are ready to take the leap.
This jump is also much less demanding than the traditional static line jump as the jump and training are completed in one day and your instructor will be in control of your landing.
Tandem jumps: the facts
- Standard deposit fee: between £60-£100, dependant on location
- training/jump fees: approximately £170
- Jump altitude: 10,000 feet
- Duration: one day
- Jump with an instructor
- British Parachute Association approved certificate
- Ideal if you want to experience 120 miles per hour freefall without having to do a days training.
Age and height restrictions
- Age: 16 and over
- Weight: under 15 stone.
Where can I parachute jump?
- From 22 locations throughout the UK, including three in Scotland and one in Northern Ireland.
When can I parachute jump?
- Seven days a week - pick the day you jump to suit you!
Why should I join Team RNIB?
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- a welcome pack packed with fundraising tips and expert training and nutrition advice from For Goodness Shakes
- regular newsletters
- opportunity to join the RNIB online community and meet others taking part in this challenge
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after your challenge.
You can register online to tandem parachute jump and join Team RNIB!
Why fundraise for RNIB
Every day 100 people in the UK start losing their sight. RNIB gives people who have lost their sight vital support to help them find their lives again. Right now RNIB can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Join Team RNIB and help us reach them all.
Not for you?
If parachuting is not for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 5kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons.
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us