Wiggle Dragon Ride 2014
- Overseas challenges
- Registration fee: £25
- Sponsorship target: £150
- Date: 8 June 2014
- Location: Margam Country Park, Port Talbot South Wales
- Distance: 45km/152km/222km
- Register your interest in the Wiggle Dragon Ride 2014
The UK’s most prestigious Sportive returns for its eleventh year in 2014. You can choose from three distances, all starting out in the picturesque Margam Country Park in Port Talbot. Whichever distance you choose, this is a stunning, and very challenging ride, which will be as rewarding to complete as it is tough to ride.
Why should I join Team RNIB?
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips and expert training advice regular e-newsletters
- free RNIB cycling jersey
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after race day.
Secure your place, sign up for the Wiggle Dragon Ride 2014 online today!
You can view event information and accommodation options on the Wiggle Dragon Ride's official website. Please contact us if you have any questions about Wiggle Dragon Ride.
- you can email us at email@example.com
- or call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
Not for you?
Don't worry! If the Garmin Eton Super Sprint isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 5kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us