Working in partnership
There are so many exciting ways we can work together to make a difference to the lives of people with sight loss.
With your help, we can support children and adults both to better understand their diagnosis and face the future with confidence.
There are close to two million people in the UK with sight loss. By working with RNIB you will reach our audience and supporters as well as motivate your employees, customers and stakeholders.
We would be delighted to tailor a unique programme of activity with you including fundraising, volunteering and event sponsorship opportunities. We can also provide valuable insights into making your company more accessible to people with sight loss.
The benefits of becoming a corporate partner
Each corporate partnership is unique and as a result we create bespoke and tailored programmes to ensure that each partnership is a resounding success.
We are a team that is ready, willing and able to partner with your company and are always looking for new and exciting partnerships. We also always look to develop our existing partnerships to ensure longevity, continued success and excitement for all those involved.
Check out our latest Corporate newsletter
Download our latest Corporate newsletter and keep up to date with stories about our latest Coporate partnerships and RNIB news!
We can give you:
- A dedicated account manager who will work closely with you to ensure the partnership is a success. Our account manager will work alongside you providing invaluable advice throughout the partnership.
- Our award winning media relations team who will ensure people know about your partnership with RNIB both internally and externally, locally and nationally
- We want everyone to know about our partnership so there will be a dedicated area to you on our website.
- Our Sony award winning radio station, Insight Radio, will also promote the partnership telling people about all the exciting fundraising activities we will be doing together.
- We also know that by working with us there is likely to be increased motivation amongst your employees, a reduced staff turnover, increased public perception of your company (which we hope will also lead to increased sales!) and that it will show your company has a strong moral conscience.
Find out more about corporate partnerships
To find out more about becoming an RNIB corporate partner, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now