If fashion is your thing, then why not pick out the perfect polka dot outfit and help us raise lots this May?
Need some inspiration? We asked Bunnipunch’s Lois Spencer-Tracey to show us exactly how it’s done. So whether you raid your wardrobe to discover your dots, or head down to your nearest high street, your dotty outfit and donation helps us support blind and partially sighted people and highlight the impact of braille.
Simply text DOTS to 70111 to donate £3. Texts cost £3 + 1 standard rate message. RNIB will receive 100 per cent of your donation. If you have any questions please call 0345 345 0054
See what happened when Bunnipunch’s Lois Spencer-Tracey hit the stalls of Soho in search of polka dot perfection.
Register now to set up a #WearDots event and receive your free fundraising pack!
Bold prints and patterns are a great way to jazz up any outfit – polka dot being a classic example. While this traditional print can be seen as 'old-fashioned', there’s no shortage of tips for modernising any dotty piece in your wardrobe. Here are a few favourites.
Bunnipunch’s 5 top tips for polka dot style:
- Try a dotted tee or loose blouse with some high-waisted, ankle grazing jeans for a trendy and current outfit.
- Dotty prints are great to wear when you fancy a print clash, so try with a brash 80s pop print for a look that screams fun.
- If a dot print is too much for you, try on this heritage look via accessories such as a neck scarf or bag.
- If your workwear needs an update, try wearing a midi dot skirt or dotted pussy-bow blouse.
- Finally, don’t forget to share your outfit with RNIB using the hashtag #DotsRaiseLots.
Download our Wear Dots tip sheet (PDF 1.86MB)
Highlighting the impact of braille!
100 people every day in the UK start losing their sight. It will change their life completely.
Braille is a unique system of raised dots that can be read by touch. Wear dots... raise lots this May to highligh the impact of braille and to help people in the UK living with sight loss.