We appreciate that few of us like to think about our own funeral, but with prices rising steadily, the average cost of a cremation funeral may be as high as £4,906* by 2017. That's why pre-paying for your funeral is a practical and sensible thing to consider.
Dignity has a nationwide network of over 1,000 funeral directors who are either owned or approved by Dignity. They offer an award-winning customer services centre with friendly, knowledgeable staff who will discuss your individual wishes with you. Over 520,000 people across the UK have already seen the benefits of pre-paying for funeral costs through Dignity.
RNIB is working with Dignity - the UK's leading Funeral Plan provider - to offer you a funeral plan that is guaranteed to freeze costs at today's prices. Pre-arranging your funeral can give you, your friends and family, security and peace of mind, because the additional emotional and financial worry of making and paying for the funeral arrangements has already been taken care of - by you. Benefits of Dignity's Guaranteed Funeral Plan include:
- Guaranteed to cover the necessary costs of a traditional cremation funeral.
- Guaranteed to beat rising funeral prices.
- Once you've paid for it, it's paid for - you can never overpay.
- All RNIB customers who take out a Guaranteed Funeral Plan will receive a £50 discount.
Easy to plan
- Guaranteed acceptance if you are aged 50 years or older
- No health questions or medical checks required
- Award winning customer service centre and 24-hour helpline
- Dignity offers a nationwide network of over 1,000 funeral directors who are either owned or approved by Dignity
- 520,000 people who have already see the benefits of the plans.
Helping your loved ones
- One call to Dignity is all it takes, whenever the plan is required - relieving stress and worry for family and friends at a difficult time.#
- Your loved one will have access to a 24-hour phone-based bereavement counselling service should they need it.
- You can be confident in the knowledge that your personal funeral wishes will be known and observed.
For more information, to order a brochure or to apply today, call Dignity now on 0800 804 8093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting HLRN13ND.
Apply for your guaranteed funeral plan today
For more information, to order a brochure or to apply today, call Dignity now on 0800 804 8093 or email email@example.com quoting HLRN13ND. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For every policy sold, Unique makes a donation to support our work. For funeral plan policies, 20 per cent of the commission received by Unique from Dignity is paid to RNIB Enterprises Limited.
Dignity Funeral Plans are offered in mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. This plan is provided by Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited. A company registered in England No: 1862158 VAT registered No. 486 6081 14. 4 King Edwards Court, King Edwards Square, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. B73 6AP. Telephone No 0121 354 1557. Fax No. 0121 355 8081. Part of Dignity plc. A British Company. Registered with the Funeral Planning Authority. RNIB Enterprises Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Heath Lambert Limited. Unique is a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW. Registered Number: 1199129 England and Wales. www.gallagherheath.com. RNIB Enterprises Limited transfers all of its taxable profits to RNIB, registered charity number 226227.
*ONS/Mintel: Funerals - UK - January 2007 ** Funeral costs research carried out by Matter Communications *** 2017 forecast based on the average increase of 6.89% each year between 2000 and 2012.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now