We can't prepare for every eventuality, but when it comes to financial security for your loved ones, there are steps you can take to ensure that they will be taken care of, should the unexpected mean that you are no longer able to provide for them.
After over a decade working in partnership with many charities, we're proud to announce that Unique is now working with RNIB to provide life insurance. Unique offers a specialist life assurance policy for people living with sight loss, as well as other pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities.
- Unique's life assurance cover may bring you the peace of mind that you are looking for. Unique offers life assurance policies that cater for all, supported by a team who able to assist through every stage of purchasing a policy.
Unique's life assurance policies cover the following areas:
- Level and decreasing term insurance. These policies are often taken to repay a mortgage in the event of your death during the lifetime of the mortgage.
- Mortgage protection. These polices will pay your mortgage if you were made redundant or unable to work due to illness.
- Family income benefit. These policies provide payments to your family should you be unable to work due to redundancy or illness.
Call 0800 052 1311 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote. Quotes are free and there is no obligation to buy.
Friendly, supportive and knowledgeable team
Unique's policies are handled directly by a specialist team. They employ a sensitive approach and can demonstrate an understanding of many medical conditions and disabilities. Unique works with insurers to find the most suitable policy that meets your needs and circumstances. They work to find the very best deal for you - by discussing your individual requirements with a variety of underwriters.
Help with your application
In order to progress with a quotation, you will be required to complete an application form. This can be completed over the phone or it can be posted to you in an accessible format for you to complete at home. Once you have completed this and sent it to your preferred insurer, they will need to contact your doctor for a GP report. This is done directly and you will not have to pay for the report. Once the insurer has all they need, they will outline their final policy acceptance terms to you. It is only at this stage that the premium can be guaranteed.
Get your life assurance now
To get a quote or to find out more information call 0800 052 1311 or email email@example.com. Quotes are free and there is no obligation to buy. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- You are under no obligation at any stage of this process and there is no cost to you for choosing Unique.
- For every policy sold as a result of being introduced by RNIB, Unique makes a payment to support our work.
- For life insurance policies, 20 per cent of the commission received by Unique from insurers is paid to RNIB Enterprises Limited.
RNIB Enterprises Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Heath Lambert Limited. Unique is a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW. Registered Number: 1199129 England and Wales. www.gallagherheath.com. RNIB Enterprises Limited transfers all of its taxable profits to RNIB, registered charity number 226227.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now