Travel insurance protects against so many things, such as flight delays and losing luggage - but what can be most important is the protection you have for medical expenses and other costs if you have an accident or are taken ill abroad.
Pack some peace of mind with Unique travel insurance
An off-the-shelf policy might not cover you for some of these things, which means you could experience some problems with making claims if you have a pre-existing medical condition. After over a decade working in partnership with many charities, we're proud to announce that Unique is now working with RNIB.Unique offers specialist travel insurance policies for people living with sight loss, as well as other pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities. Unique is here to help you complete that holiday checklist, so that you can get on with enjoying your trip and the independence and peace of mind that being covered can bring.
- Travel insurance is available for individual travellers and standard coverage is also available for family members, friends or carers, as well as to supporters of RNIB. There is no upper age limit on Single Trip policies and Annual Multi-Trip policies are also available.
- Unique is one of the few travel insurance providers that offers fully accessible documentation for people living with sight loss. Documents are available in large print, braille and audio - just ask.
- Going away at short notice? Unique will make arrangements for your documentation to be available in the format you need within 3-5 days.
For full details of the policy, including exactly what you will be covered for and to what amount, plus terms and conditions, call 0800 052 1311. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a policy that works for you
Depending on your individual needs, Unique offer either platinum or gold policies to help you choose the best policy for you.
Highlights of the Platinum policy
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000.
- Medical emergency expenses cover up to £5 million.
- Personal baggage cover up to £2,500, including cover for mobility aids.
- 5 per cent discount when you purchase online.
- Excesses: Platinum cover includes £150 excess on medical emergency expenses and cancellation. The excess of all other sections is £75.
Highlights of the Gold policy
- 6.75 per cent discount off the Platinum price.
- Cancellation cover of up to £1,000.
- Medical expenses cover up to £1 million.
- Personal baggage cover up to £5,000.
- 5 per cent discount when you purchase online.
To find out more about the Gold and Platinum travel insurance policies, call 0800 052 1311 or email email@example.com. Quotes are free and there is no obligation to buy. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Travel extras cost 10 per cent less than similar products - and you don't need to buy travel insurance to get them.
- Airport parking - competitive rates at a wide range of airports.
- Airport hotels - enjoy a break before you've even left the country, treat yourself. It also helps those early or late flights seem less painful, when you're already at the airport.
- Airport lounges - some relaxation, some privacy, some time away from the crowd before you depart.
- Car Hire Excess Insurance is available too, another extra to help cover everything.
To find out more about travel extras, call 0800 052 1311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy your travel insurance policy now
For more information about Unique's travel insurance policies or to obtain a free, no obligation quote, call 0800 052 1311 or email email@example.com. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Making a claim
In the event of having to make a travel insurance claim, please call 0800 052 1311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Travel Insurance Claim form, which will to help Unique to process your claim more efficiently.
For every policy sold as a result of being introduced by RNIB, Unique makes a payment to support our work. The payment made for each policy sold for travel insurance to RNIB Enterprises Limited is a third of the commission received by Unique from insurers.
RNIB Enterprises Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Heath Lambert Limited. Unique is a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW. Registered Number: 1199129 England and Wales. www.gallagherheath.com. RNIB Enterprises Limited transfers all of its taxable profits to RNIB, registered charity number 226227.
We're here to help
Our Helpline is your direct line to the support, advice, and products you need to face the future with confidence. If you or someone you know has a sight problem, our specialist advice workers can help.Contact Us