Conference room hire at RNIB College Loughborough
- Post date:
- Thursday, 3 December 2015
Do you have a meeting or conference coming up? With versatile modern rooms and a host of facilities, choose RNIB College Loughborough and support the learning of students with vision impairment.
The Conference Centre is the latest student-led enterprise at the College, expanding the range of learning and work experience environments for our students.
Our blind and partially sighted students offer professional conference facilities, with a choice of room sizes
What is included when you book a room?
- Wi-Fi access
- Delegate pack (pen, A5 pad, table refreshments)
- Printer and copy station
- Access to the IT Suite, which includes nine desktop computers and a range of software including access technology
- Student Hospitality Hosts who will aid the smooth running of your event
- Access to The Bistro, where food and refreshments are available and prepared by Student Hospitality Hosts from the College
Which rooms are available?
- Charnwood - suitable for approximately 30 people
- Bradgate - suitable for approximately 40 people
- Beacon - suitable for approximately 40 people
The Beacon and Bradgate rooms are joined by a dividing wall, and when booked together can accommodate around 80 people.
What are the catering options?
Freshly made hot and cold buffet lunch menu options including speciality cakes. We can cater for up to 100 people.
What else is available?
- Name badge printing
- Conference material printing and collating
Want to find out more?
For more information and to book the conference room, please call 01509 611077.
Tags Insight Online: news