London Triathlon 2016
- Cycling and Triathlons
- Saturday, 6 August 2016
The London Triathlon is the world's most popular triathlon which takes in some of the capital's famous landmarks, taking place between 6-7 August 2016.
Take part individually or race as a team (and share the sponsorship target between you).
- Registration fee: £50
- Minimum sponsorship: £550
- Booking deadline: July 2016 (exact date not yet finalised)
London Triathlon 2016 distances
- Super Sprint - 400m Swim / 10km Bike / 2.5km Run
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Individual - 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run
- Olympic Plus - 1500m Swim / 90km Bike / 10km Run
- Sprint Team Relay - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Team Relay - 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run.
Why should I run for RNIB?
By running with us, you'll become a member of Team RNIB, you'll receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips, expert training and nutrition advice
- excellent 1-2-1 customer care from the moment you register until after race day
- RNIB cheering points
- a personalised sports vest
Do you already have a place?
If you already have a place for this event, you can still take part on behalf of RNIB, helping us to raise vital funds to help us support blind and partially sighted people across the UK.
You'll have the added benefit of not having a sponsorship target, and will the same benefits as a Team RNIB member.
Need more information before signing up?
Contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0345 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).