Repairs Volunteer Coordinator - East Midlands
- East Midlands
Do you have good organisational and administrative skills? We are looking for someone to coordinate a
small team of volunteers who undertake the repair and refurbishment of Talking Book Players and Braille machines at our office in Peterborough
This role does not require a criminal record check.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with a variety of admin tasks
- Maintain records and computer files
What skills and experience are needed?
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Able to prioritise tasks and be flexible
- Approachable & empathetic nature
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
When will you be needed?
Flexible four hours a week
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to give something back
- A chance to make a difference
- Working with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
What support will you be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Training as appropriate
To apply for this role, please complete and return the Volunteering application form (Word 166 KB) to email@example.com. If you would like the application form in a different format (such as standard print, large print, braille or audio) or if you have any general enquiries, please contact the Volunteering Team on: 0845 603 0575 or 01733 375 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now