We are partners in running Café Tiki, a social firm with outlets in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Falkirk.
All three of the cafes are fully accessible and help unemployed local people with sight or hearing loss, or additional needs, to learn new skills and find work.
What Café Tiki offers
Café Tiki is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet cup of tea or coffee and our delicious menu. Each café offers:
• a range of specialty teas and coffees (we use organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee that is blended and roasted locally by Matthew Algie)
• quality hot and cold food at reasonable prices
• free internet and easy-to-use free computers (in Glasgow).
Our partners in Café Tiki
RNIB Scotland runs the cafés as a social firm with partners including:
- Matthew Algie, the UK's leading independent coffee roaster
- Action on Hearing Loss Scotland, which represents people who are deaf or have hearing loss in Scotland
- Cordia LLP, Scotland's leading facilities management and care provider
- Glasgow City Council
- Forth Valley Sensory Centre
Where Café Tiki is
All three Café Tikis are open weekdays from 8.30am to 4pm at the following locations.
Café Tiki, Anderson Street,
Partick, Glasgow, G11 6AH.
Café Tiki, Forth Valley Sensory Centre,
Redbrae Road, Camelon, Falkirk, FK1 4DD
Café Tiki, 12-14 Hillside Crescent,
Edinburgh, EH7 5EA.
Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most. Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.Donate now