Senior Supporter Database Officer (London) - Re 6927
- Job reference:
- Job type:
- 36 per week
- £25,184 - £26,984 including London Weighting
- London and South East England
- Closing date:
- Friday, 29 August 2014
Our data is pivotal to the success of the Fundraising Strategy, providing a single view of our supporters that enables RNIB to raise over £50million every year to support blind and partially sighted people.
As a member of the Supporter Database team, you will be responsible for undertaking bespoke data selections, enhance exports and imports and produce analysis on segmented supporter data. You'll participate in the maintenance of data records according to industry legislation and RNIB policy and protocol and execute data administration tasks to provide accurate, up to date and timely information to customers.
You will have experience of working in database environments especially MS SQL Server, with intermediate SQL query writing experience. You will also have experience of database reporting tools and the Data Protection Act. You'll be keen to learn new skills and excited at working in a busy and proactive supporter-focussed team.
To apply please complete our application form telling us how you meet the following criteria in the person specification:
- Experience of working in database environments especially MS SQL Server, with intermediate SQL query writing experience
- Experience of database reporting tools, with intermediate knowledge of MS Access and VBA
- Knowledge of data quality and integrity issues
Closing date for applications 29 August 2014