Supporting eye health and sight loss professionals
Latest news and features
- It's no joke, never delay an eye test
- Get ready for the general election
- Blindness is no barrier to leading a happy life
- Could opticians help ease the winter casualty crisis?
- Research launched to tackle inherited eye conditions
- New Year Gongs for sight loss champions
- Could HIV drugs be used to treat a leading cause of blindness?
- How my guide dog turned my life around
- Visual component of UK driving test is "far from ideal"
- Lack of support for people who are losing their sight
- Doctors call for use of drug to treat AMD
- App to detect visual loss following a stroke
- New patient leaflet on presbyopia
- Delivering the vision strategy
- Making homes sight-loss friendly
- NB goes exclusively online spring 2015
- Fall in older people registered as blind
- Free training course for sight loss societies
Sign up to NB's e-alert
It's packed full of information about the latest news, views and developments in the eye health and sight loss sectors.Sign up