RNIB National Talking Newspapers and Magazines
RNIB National Talking Newspapers and Magazines delivers over 230 top publications in an accessible format to suit you. We're your accessible local newsagent!
We all know how important it is in our day-to-day lives to read newspapers, magazines, periodicals and other sources of information, so we aim to ensure that all these materials continue to be available to those that want them.
Lots of choice
- all the major daily and weekend papers. The full text is available electronically with selected highlights on CD
- the best features and articles from top selling magazines including Readers Digest, Hello, Garden Answers, Which?, Private Eye, FHM, Yours, Cosmopolitan and BBC Music Magazine
- specialist publications such as Classic Bus, Astronomy Now and Steam Railway
- fantastic children's magazines such as BBC Horrible Histories, First News and Aquila straight to your email inbox
The choice is yours with availability in a choice of subscription options and formats:
- Audio CD: Delivered to your door to keep
- Online service: If you have a mobile phone or computer, you can have your daily paper or monthly magazine delivered direct
- DAISY: DAISY is a special kind of CD that lets you have greater control over the audio books you listen to. If you have a DAISY player, why not take a look at what's on offer and how you can get our DAISY newsagent service.
What some of our customers say
"I love talking newspapers...Now I can no longer read, they are my lifeline."
"Your service brings in to my living room, a local newsagent."
"It's so accessible and totally portable; you sit on the bus and plug in your headphones and you're reading your magazine like anybody else."
"A lot of those magazines I took in print form, I had to gradually give up. To have them back again is great! It re-opens up a world I thought was closing."
Whatever your enquiry, our Helpline team are only a call away. Telephone 0303 123 9999 from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm. Outside these times, leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Calls cost no more than a standard rate call to an 01 or 02 number, and count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. The price of calls varies between different providers, including between landline and mobile companies, so check with your provider if you are unsure.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop