Keep up to date with news, views and developments by subscribing to RNIB's magazines - all available in various accessible formats.
Magazines for members and supporters
- Vision magazine is our award-winning membership magazine for blind and partially sighted people. Become an RNIB member to receive Vision six times a year.
- Outlook magazine is the free twice-yearly magazine for RNIB supporters, with news and features about how RNIB supports people with sight loss.
Magazines for professionals and parents
- Insight magazine is for parents and professionals working with blind and partially sighted children and young people, including those with complex needs.
- NB Online is the essential online read for sight loss and eye health professionals.
New Books magazine
New Books is your regular update of new titles available for loan and sale from RNIB. New Books is free and is available in DAISY CD, braille, print, by email and for download in Word format. If you are a library member, you will automatically receive New Books. You can also subscribe to New Books without being a member, please call 0303 123 9999 or email email@example.com.
Download the latest edition of New Books:
Read on magazine
Read On is RNIB National Library Service's magazine for library members. The magazine comes out twice a year and is available in braille, large print, audio and as an enewsletter. You can also download the magazine from this page. To subscribe to the Read On magazine you will need to join the library (it's free!) just call RNIB on 0303 123 9999, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for free to any of our e-newsletters:
- Switch on - our monthly technology e-newsletter
- Read on - our monthly library e-newsletter
- Campaign Update - bi-monthly campaign updates
Knowledge and research hub
We are a leading source of information on sight loss and the issues affecting blind and partially sighted people. Access our statistics, evidence and reports in our research hub.Visit the research hub