Support RNIB Pears Centre
Your support will help us to transform the lives of children with multiple disabilities and complex health needs who are blind or partially sighted at RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning.
You can get involved with fundraising, volunteer your time, or make a donation. Businesses can join in too!
Fundraising for RNIB Pears Centre
There are lots of ways you can get involved in fundraising and help raise vital funds for RNIB Pears Centre. Here are some ideas:
- Look for an existing event or activity that you already enjoy and attach a fundraising angle to it - a raffle, tombola, quiz night, bake off, jumble sale, coffee morning, open garden day or even an auction.
- Ask your local pub or club to host a fundraising event for you - anything from a meat raffle right through to a family fun day, gig or a karaoke night.
- Do something that you have never done before and be sponsored for it.
- Instead of gifts for a special birthday or anniversary ask people to make a donation to RNIB Pears Centre - and get them to Gift Aid it.
- Just two hours of your time collecting at a local store can raise £100 for RNIB Pears Centre.
- Join our RNIB Coventry fundraising group or another fundraising group closer to you.
Your local RNIB Community Fundraising representative will support you by helping with publicity, posters and tickets or raffle prizes. We want your event to be a real success and as stress-free as possible for you.
If you can help raise funds for RNIB Pears Centre, please get in touch with Haidee Turner, Area Fundraising Manager on 01733 375372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How your business can help RNIB Pears Centre
Your business or company could hold a fundraising event for customers or staff or make a donation towards our specialist support for children and young people. Volunteering at RNIB Pears Centre will also give your staff the opportunity to see the direct benefits their support is providing.
By supporting RNIB Pears Centre, we will work with you to:
- Ensure your gift leaves a lasting legacy, with naming opportunities.
- Increase your organisation's PR profile in the local community and nationwide.
- Strengthen your CSR reputation and engage your staff and customers.
If you are a local or national company and would like to get your business, staff or customers involved in supporting us, please get in touch with RNIB’s Corporate Partnerships Team. Call 020 7874 1334 or email CorporatePartnerships@rnib.org.uk.
Volunteering at RNIB Pears Centre
Could you spare some time to volunteer with us at RNIB Pears Centre? We are currently looking for enthusiastic and flexible volunteers for the following roles:
- Minibus drivers
- Fundraising group members
Develop your skills, meet new people and help make a difference to the lives of blind or partially sighted children and young people with multiple disabilities and complex health needs.
For more information and to apply call our volunteering team on 0845 603 0575 or 01733 375450 or email email@example.com.
Join our Coventry fundraising group
Join our Coventry fundraising group in support of RNIB Pears Centre, Ash Green.
- Come and make new friends.
- Have fun whilst raising funds.
- No experience is needed, just enthusiasm and energy!
Our fundraising group regularly gets together to plan fundraising events and activities. Members include local supporters, parents and staff. There are various roles available and something for everyone to get involved in.
The group will always welcome more members so if you are interested in joining or finding out more please contact Haidee Turner, area fundraising manager on 01733 375 372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The work that RNIB Pears Centre does is incredible, just going to the centre you can see for yourself the impact it has on the young people. Getting involved with the fundraising group will help ensure that vital funds are raised."
Doug Squires, Managing Director, Squires Gear and Engineering
Make a donation to RNIB Pears Centre
Your donations will help us to provide wonderful experiences for children and young people with multiple disabilities and complex health needs who are blind and partially sighted. Our specialist activities give children the support they need to develop their skills, access the curriculum, and enhance their self-esteem. These include art and craft, CDs and DVDs, sensory sessions, trips to the theatre and concerts, and activity holidays with rock climbing and horse riding. Donate online today.
People's experiences of RNIB Pears Centre
Watch our short videos and read what parents and professionals say about RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning.
Download our brochure
Read about our specialist services and young people's stories in our latest brochure.
RNIB Pears Centre brochure (PDF, 688 KB)
Donate to RNIB Pears Centre now
Your donation can help us to provide wonderful experiences for children and young people with multiple disabilities and complex health needs who are blind or partially sighted, at RNIB Pears Centre for Specialist Learning.Donate now