We want to keep you updated with all of our school's latest policies, values and our governance information at RNIB Pears Centre.
Attendance at RNIB Pears Centre
- Admissions policy (Word, 2MB)
- Attendance target policy (Word, 2MB)
- Behaviour policy (Word, 2.1MB)
- Charging and remissions policy (Word, 2MB)
- Curriculum policy (Word, 2MB)
- eSafety policy (Word, 1MB)
- Feedback and complaints policy (Word, 2.1MB)
- Safeguarding policy (Word, 2MB) (We also have an organisation-wide safeguarding policy)
- Special needs policy (Word, 2MB)
- Prevent policy (Word, 2MB)
Special educational needs report
Read our Pears Centre Special Educational Needs (SEN) report (Word 2MB).
Read about our ethos and values on our Education at RNIB Pears Centre page.
Read about Funding at RNIB Pears Centre, including Pupil Premium and the PE and sports grant.
Our school has a governing body. Governors are parents, staff and members of the community who have been elected or co-opted onto the governing body to lead the school at a strategic level, to support the senior leadership team in making decisions about priorities, and to monitor progress.
For more information about the role of the governing body download our School Governing Body Terms of Reference (Word, 2,080 KB).
Current governors (autumn term 2017)
- Carl Underhill – Chair and governor for leadership, management and overall effectiveness
- Sean Byrne – Deputy Chair and safeguarding governor
- Chris Nield – student outcomes governor
- Martin Belcher – behaviour and safety governor
- Joan Baber – teaching and learning link and fundraising governor
- Sheila Williams - teaching and learning link governor
- Sharon O’Leary – staff governor
- Vacancy – parent governor
If you would like to contact our chair of governors, Carl Underhill, you can write to him care of the school, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and marking it for his attention.