RNIB offers several reading choices, giving you access to books, newspapers and magazines in a variety of different formats.
- RNIB National Library Service - the largest library in the UK for people with sight loss, offering fiction and non-fiction books in audio, braille and giant print for adults and children.
- RNIB Overdrive - a digital download library for Talking Books, Talking Magazines and podcasts, which can be downloaded to a variety of devices including computers, smartphones and tablets, launching in September 2014.
- RNIB audio book service - Talking Books - the UK's largest collection of unabridged audio books on DAISY CD.
- Buy books from RNIB - audio, braille and large print books to suit every taste available in our online shop.
Newspapers and magazines
- RNIB NTNM - Over 230 national talking newspapers and magazines in a format that suits you.
- Magazines and newspapers from RNIB - Keep up to date with news, views and features on a huge range of topics in accessible formats.
- Our transcription service can convert your printed material and electronic documents into braille, large print, digital audio or tactile diagrams.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop