RNIB offers several reading services, giving you access to books, newspapers and magazines in a variety of different formats.
- RNIB National Library Service - the largest library in the UK for people with sight loss, offering fiction and non-fiction books in audio, braille and giant print for adults and children.
- RNIB audio book service - Talking Books - the UK's largest collection of unabridged audio books on DAISY CD.
- Buy books from RNIB - audio, braille and large print books to suit every taste available in our online shop.
- BookStream Bookclub - a web based subscription service for blind and partially sighted computer users who read DAISY audio books.
Newspapers and magazines
- National Talking Newspapers and Magazines - over 230 newspapers and magazines in a format that suits you.
- Magazines and newspapers from RNIB - Keep up to date with news, views and features on a huge range of topics in accessible formats.
- Our transcription service can convert your printed material and electronic documents into braille, large print, digital audio or tactile diagrams.
RNIB online shop
Shop online for a wide range of products that you need to remain independent. From talking scales to tactile labels, mobile phones to magnifiers, we can help you keep doing the things you love.Online shop