Spartan Race 2014
- Date: August – October 2014
- Registration fee: £30
- Sponsorship target: no target!
- Location: various locations across the UK
- Distance: 5k, 13k, 20k
- Contact us for a place in the Spartan Race
Spartan Race is the world’s leading obstacle race series that will test your endurance and strength!
You can choose from these three distances:
- Spartan Sprint: 3+ miles and 20+ obstacles
- Super Spartan: 8+ miles and 25+ obstacles
- Spartan Beast: 12+ miles and 35+ obstacles
Dates of these races vary depending on the location. You can choose from the following:
- 30 August: Spartan Sprint, London Spartan (Pippingford Park)
- 31 August: Super Spartan, London Spartan (Pippingford Park)
- 7 September: Spartan Sprint, Cambridge Spartan
- 28 September: Spartan Sprint, Yorkshire Spartan (Ripon)
- 21 September: Spartan Sprint, Edinburgh Spartan (Queensferry)
- 11 October: Spartan Beast, South London (Pippingford Park)
Join Team RNIB for any of the Spartan Races
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips and expert training advice
- fundraising materials to promote your event
- free RNIB running vest
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after race day.
Join team RNIB, contact us for a place in the Spartan Race today!
Spartan Race information
You can view event information on the Spartan Race website. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Spartan Race.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
If the Spartan Race isn't for you, don't worry! Check out our full events and challenges calendar, we have so many amazing events lined up, from 5kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.