Technology Support Coordinator - Scotland
Are you interested in making technology accessible for all? Could you coordinate and support a team of like minded people in your area who respond to technology requests from blind and partially sighted people?
What will you be doing?
- Identify and resolve computer problems
- Support people with IT development
- Advice on new technology and products
- Contacting volunteers to arrange visits to people with sight loss to help solve their technology issues.
What skills and experience are needed?
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendliness, enthusiasm and reliability
- Good Communication skills
- Learn about sight loss technology
What will you gain from the role?
- Working with a variety of people
- Working with people with sight loss
- New experiences and skills
What support will you be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Regular updates
- Support from Volunteers & Staff
When will you be needed?
- Your Local Area
- Volunteers needed right across Scotland
This role requires membership of the PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups) Scheme (Adults).
To apply for this role, please complete and return the Volunteering application form (Word 166 KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like the application form in a different format (such as standard print, large print, braille or audio) or if you have any general enquiries, please contact the Volunteering Team on: 0845 603 0575 or 01733 375 450 or email email@example.com.