Techshare Europe 2014
Technology for Life
RNIB's Techshare Europe will take place on 4 - 5 September 2014 at the Glasgow Science Centre, Scotland.
Following the highly successful 2012 and 2013 Technology for Life events, the rebranded Techshare Europe conference will return to the Glasgow Science Centre on 4-5 September 2014, including the popular networking reception and dinner.
The conference will feature content on Accessibility, Personal Mobility, Training, Transport, Telehealthcare, Social Media and Entertainment.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Kevin Carey, Chair RNIB
- Petteri Alinikula, Director of Accessibility Nokia
- Lesley-Anne Alexander, Chief Executive RNIB
- Prof Paul Springer, Buckinghamshire New University & author of “Pioneers of Digital”
- Dr Stephen Hick, Oxford University
- Neil Heslop, Group Director RNIB Solutions
- Prof Stephen Gilmore, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Ji-Wei Wu, Glasgow School of Art
- Big Lottery Fund UK
An exciting range of fringe events will include:
- Entertainment Zone
- Learning Zone
- RNIB Maze Challenge
- Speed Meets
- Pop up shops
Conference booking will open in July, but in the meantime please hold these dates in your diary.