If you're still at school, thinking about college, voluntary work or employment – we're here to help.
We support young people with sight loss on their journey from education through to employment.
Our Transitions Service
We support young people as they move through:
- sixth form and further education
- residential college
- voluntary work
Our Transition Services offers a variety of advice and support to young people aged 14-25 including
- supporting with transition from school to college or university
- help with planning future education
- helping with accessing employment, training, and voluntary opportunities.
- Transitions leaflet (Word, 800 KB)
- Transitions poster (Word, 802 KB)
- Transitions referral form (Word, 499 KB)
Contact our Transitions Service
If you'd like more information about the transitions work we do, please contact our head office on 029 2082 8500 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
Search our most frequently asked questions to find the detailed answers you need about benefits, eye health, education, employment, travel and much more.Search FAQs