Join RNIB's Social media groups, and check out the groups for young people.
If you’re new to social media, or want to learn more, you might enjoy watching RNIB’s video – Social Networking, part of our Getting interested in technology series.
RNIB has a presence on three of the most popular social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You can become a fan of our Facebook page, follow the latest updates using Twitter or watch videos on sight loss and RNIB's services on YouTube.
Find us on Facebook:
- Envision - a group of young blind and partially sighted people from England who want to change the world
- Haggeye - a project that works across Scotland to bring together young people aged 12 to 25 years old living with sight loss.
- Ucan productions - unique creative arts network for visually impaired young people in Wales.
Find us on Twitter:
- @RNIB - tweets news and updates from across RNIB including campaign news, new products and services for blind and partially sighted people, the latest podcasts, blog posts, photos, videos and technology!
- @RNIBcymru - tweets in English and Welsh about our work in Wales.
A blog written by, and aimed at, blind and partially sighted young people. Topics include school, college, university, work, free time, gadgets and ICT, plus getting help during tough times. Anyone can read the blog posts, but register with the website to leave comments!
Knowledge and research hub
We are a leading source of information on sight loss and the issues affecting blind and partially sighted people. Access our statistics, evidence and reports in our research hub.Visit the research hub