- Post date:
- Thursday, 4 April 2019
- Other campaigning
Gain new skills and meet some great people in our campaigns training.
We’re offering a course of ten free training sessions focusing on subjects including campaign skills, working with your local MPs and councilors and organising your own events.
The sessions are open to everyone and you can attend as few or as many as you would like – whether that’s just one session or all ten.
To book on to any of the workshops please contact Rebecca Swift on [email protected] or 0121 665 4260.
Workshop dates - 2019
- 15 May: Basic campaign skills training.
- 24 May: Working with your local MP., including a Q and A with a local MP
- 29 May: Using social media – with a session on producing your own podcasts.
- 5 June: Working with your local council.
- 12 June: Public speaking and presentation skills.
- 19 June: Media skills.
- 26 June: Influencing and negotiating skills.
- 3 July: Campaigning and the Equality Act.
- 10 July: Confidence building and dealing with difficult situations.
- 17 July: Event planning and facilitation skills.
All sessions will take place from 1.30pm to 4.30pm in central Birmingham.