Sunday, 13 June 2021

St Andrews
Sign up now
Woman freefalling mid skydive with instructor attached, both wearing face masks

Coronavirus update: Following the most recent government guidelines, the Big Jump originally scheduled to take place 27 March 2021 has now been postponed to 13 June 2021. We continue to work closely with our skydiving partner Skyline to ensure that airfields are following UK government guidance and implementing coronavirus secure measures ensuring the safety of both the instructors and participants. All in attendance will be required to take temperature checks on arrival, instructors will be in full PPE and all jumpers and spectators will be expected to wear a face covering.

Are you ready for the thrill of a lifetime? Take on a charity skydive for RNIB for an unforgettable experience.

For a limited time, we've slashed the registration fee by 50 per cent! Don't miss out on this amazing offer and join #TeamRNIB today.

How does it work?

  • Registration fee: £35 (normally £70) with discount code RNIBSKY50%

  • Sponsorship pledge: £475

  1. Firstly, sign up, enter RNIBSKY50% at checkout and pay a registration fee of £35 to our event partners, Skyline Parachuting: you can choose between 11 airfields across the UK.

  2. The sponsorship pledge for a skydive is then £475. Two weeks before your skydive you will need to send 80 per cent (£380) directly to RNIB and the remaining 20 per cent (£95) six weeks after your jump.

  3. We’ll pay for your skydive costs out of your sponsorship money, with the remainder supporting people with sight loss across the UK.

Join RNIB for our Big Jump in 2021. You’ll be part of a massive team of RNIB skydivers taking to the skies on the same day and making the leap to support people with sight loss.

If you're interested in the Big Jump but have some burning questions before signing up, please fill in this enquiry form or email us at [email protected]