- Starts: Friday, 6 October 2023
- Ends: Friday, 27 October 2023
- Duration: 4 sessions
- Region: United Kingdom
- Delivery method: Phone
This free, informal course is dedicated to living well and feeling great.
We'll look at what health and wellbeing means to you and how sight loss might affect your ability to carry out day-to-day activities.
Discover tips to help you:
- independently manage your health and personal care.
- overcome challenges using the five stages of wellbeing.
- and manage the emotional impact of sight loss.
You’ll also be able to share experiences with others.
This phone group is open to all residents of the UK.
Time and day
Every Friday from 6 October to 27 October, 10 am to 11:30 am.