Dots Raise Lots downloads
To get started, download our fundraising guide which will provide you with inspiring ideas for your dotty day along with materials you may need. Use our activity guide to find different activities to try at home, with your class or groups.
If you would like to see the full school materials, you can download them in English and Welsh:
Thank you to Think Global who helped produce the lesson plans.
- Dots Fundraising Guide (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Dots Raise Lots poster (PDF, 1.8MB)
- EYFS lesson plan (Word, 1.6MB)
- KS1 lesson plan (Word, 3.7MB)
- KS2 lesson plan (Word, 1.6MB)
- KS3 lesson plan (Word, 3.8MB)
- KS4 lesson plan (Word, 1.4MB)
- Welsh Baccalaureate lesson for KS4 in English (Word, 108KB)
- Welsh Baccalaureate lesson for KS4 in Welsh (Word, 99KB)
- Dots Raise Lots PowerPoint (PPT, 2.6MB)
- Dots Raise Lots PowerPoint - younger children (PPT, 1.88MB)
You can share the videos below at your event to highlight the importance of braille.
Lily-Grace and her mum explain how important braille and reading is to their lives.
Watch Jessica and Isabella tell you about their lives with sight loss and how learning braille is helping them thrive.
Once you have planned your dotty event, share your story and promote your event with our materials:
- Event promotion toolkit (Word, 53KB)
- Photo call notice press template (Word, 82KB)
- Post event press release template – Schools (Word, 32KB)
- Post event press release template – Children’s Groups (Word, 32KB)