- Post date:
- Thursday, 8 December 2016
Congratulations to the six lucky winners of our DK braille books festive competition.
- Anna Davenport, Learning Support Assistant at Seashell Trust in Cheshire
- Carole Jones, Communication support worker in Shropshire
- Andy Mulholland, Higher Level Teaching Assistant at Headlands Primary School in Yorkshire
- Julie Pennington, Specialist Support Assistant at Trafford Sensory Impairment Support Service in Manchester
- Elaine Vardy, Teaching Assistant at Farnsfield St Michael's Church of England Primary School in Nottinghamshire
- Helen Watts, QTVI at Sensory Support Service in Cambridgeshire
Each of the winners will receive a DK braille book of their choice.
Further information Tags Insight Online: news