How to find your local offer for children and young people with VI

Post date: 
Monday, 22 February 2016

RNIB has created information to help families with children with vision and sensory impairments find support in their area in England.

Under the Children and Families Act 2014, local authorities are required to publish details of the services they expect to be available in their area for families of children with disabilities.
RNIB has compiled a list of local authorities in England alongside a link to what they offer for children and young people with vision impairment (VI).

Further information

Tags Insight Online: news

Let's stay connected

Keep up to date on news, services and products for people affected by sight loss, as well as ways that you can help support the fundraising, volunteering and campaigning work we do

Sign up now

More news from Insight Online

Read more news from Insight Online, the essential read for education professionals supporting children and young people with vision impairment

Read more

We want to hear from you

Calling all education professionals! Do you have any tips to share? A story to tell? Or an event to promote?

Contact us