Free theatre project for blind and partially sighted people
- Post date:
- Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Extant, a theatre and performing arts company for people with vision impairment, and Birmingham Vision have teamed up to deliver a new project for people in the Midlands.
They are looking for expressions of interest from people who would like to build their feelings of confidence, independence and well-being and forge new relationships, using drama skills.
Individuals need no previous experience but they ask that you give a certain level of commitment for a weekly project starting in January 2017.
Who is this project for?
Anyone aged 18 or older with enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to challenge their personal boundaries in a supportive environment.
- Location: To be confirmed – most likely in central Birmingham, with good transport links.
- Dates: To be confirmed – most likely starting mid-January.
- Time: Sessions will be run on a two hour basis with the possibility of some extending beyond this.
- Cost: Participation is free – access support will be provided where required.
To register your interest and book onto the project, please contact Shazia Begum at [email protected]
or on 01216326180, or Jodie Stus at [email protected]
or on 02078203737.
More you might like Tags Insight Online: news