London Triathlon 2016
- Date: 2016 TBC
- Registration fee: £50
- Individual sponsorship target: £550
- Team of three sponsorship target: £550 (£183 each)
Join Team RNIB for the London Triathlon!
The London Triathlon is the world's biggest triathlon. Combining swimming, cycling and running, the London Triathlon is an incredible challenge, which takes in some of the capital's famous landmarks. Take part individually or get some friends involved and race as a team.
London Triathlon 2015 distances
- Super Sprint - 400m Swim / 10km Bike / 2.5km Run
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Individual - 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run
- Olympic Plus - 1500m Swim / 90km Bike / 10km Run
- Sprint Team Relay - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run
- Olympic Team Relay - 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run.
Why should I join Team RNIB?
As a member of Team RNIB you will receive:
- free running vest
- excellent customer care from the moment you register until after race day
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips and expert training and nutrition advice
- Team RNIB cheering point
Already have a place?
If you are an own place runner, you can still join Team RNIB! There are no sponsorship targets and you will still receive an RNIB running vest and our fundraising tips and training advice. Every penny helps us support blind and partially sighted people across the UK.
- fill in our online own place runners form
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Not for you?
If the London Triathlon isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar. We have so many amazing events lined up, from 10kms to marathons, bike rides to overseas adventures and triathlons to parachute jumps.
Talk to Team RNIB
Do you have a question or want to find out more about any of our challenge events?Contact us