RNIB Member Forums 2015
Forums are a great opportunity to meet and socialise with other blind and partially sighted people, take part in activities together and find out about RNIB’s work.
They include a choice of informal workshop sessions to gain practical knowledge and share your views with other members. You will also hear about the latest regional news and enjoy social time with other members over lunch. Throughout the day appointments are available with a RNIB Advice worker who can give you information and advice on a range of daily living issues, benefits and services available to RNIB members.
- Thursday 1 October South West
- Thursday 15 October Northern Ireland RNIB Members Forum
- Tuesday 20 October York and Humber
- Tuesday 27 October London A
- Saturday 31 October East Midlands
- Thursday 26 November London B
- Saturday 28 November North West
- Thursday 3 December Wales RNIB Member Forum
- Tuesday 8 December East of England
- Monday 14 December North East
To find out more about member events or register for any of the above forums please call us on 0303 1234 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join today for free
You can join our growing community of blind and partially sighted people today. Join online or call 0303 1234 555.