Free training for local sight loss societies
- Post date:
- Monday, 15 February 2016
Thomas Pocklington Trust has teamed up with Visionary and NCVO Charities Evaluation Services to offer free training courses in outcome measurement for local sight loss societies.
A free two day training programme for staff providing sight loss services at local level will run in:
- London: 18 February and 4 May
- Preston: 29 February and 16 May
- Bristol: 3 March and 9 May
- York: 14 March and 20 May
The programme will cover:
- Day 1 (February/March): Understanding outcome measurement terminology; planning how to measure your outcomes; creating your own monitoring framework.
- Day 2 (May): Choosing and using the right data collection tools; how to analyse your data; writing up your results.
Sessions will be accessible to all and interactive. They will be limited to 14 participants, with just one place available per organisation.
There will also be the option to get more support around outcome measurement on top of the two days training through joining an ‘Outcome Champions’ group.
Further information Tags NB News