Rehabilitation Officer Visual Impairment, Richmond
- Post date:
- Friday, 9 February 2018
Salary: £27,198 - £31,998 per annum inclusive plus Performance Related Pay
Hours: 36 per week
Post No/Ref: RWA0043
Closing date: 26 February 2018
Richmond and Wandsworth are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Officer Visual Impairment (ROVI) who can provide effective, accessible and customer-focussed support in relation to sensory loss.
ROVI’s deliver and evaluate professional rehabilitation interventions to people with vision loss or dual sensory loss to enhance their skills and confidence in order to maximise their independence.
This role involves:
- Providing accurate assessments,
- planning and providing rehabilitation support including daily living skills,
- mobility training,
- equipment provision,
- communication support and low vision assessments,
- providing good quality information and advice to people via telephone, correspondence and in person.
ROVI’s support independence and informed choice by providing pertinent information and advice covering a range of topics including:
- Care and support
- Prevention of needs
- Health and safeguarding
To be successful in this role you will need to have Diploma in Rehabilitation Work Visual Impairment or equivalent.
For an informal discussion please contact Peter Young, Service Manager at [email protected]
or 07958 596718.
- This post is subject to a DBS check.
- CV’s are not accepted.
Tags NB Online