RNIB Connect brings together people across the UK who are affected by sight loss, including friends, families and carers.
It’s free to join and offers opportunties to meet others with similar experiences in our helpful, welcoming and supportive community.
By joining RNIB Connect today, you can:
- meet others in your community, both locally and nationally, in person or online
- share experiences, knowledge, ideas and support
- give back and help others, through volunteering or raising funds
- read publications in accessible formats, including Talking Books
- listen to RNIB Connect Radio and podcasts
- help shape our work and create a society where sight loss is not a barrier to living life to the full.
More benefits of RNIB Connect
Get a discounted O2 airtime contract
Members can get up to 25 per cent off an O2 airtime contract. Once you have become a RNIB Connect member you will receive a confirmation email from us which you can then use to show O2 that you are a member of RNIB Connect.
Connect Voices Network
Members who have joined the Connect Voices Network, an online group, can hear about opportunities to get involved with RNIB, as well also take part in online surveys and quick polls and chat with other blind and partially sighted people in the group. Members can also find out about external opportunities to be involved in from research companies, universities and government bodies.
How to join
If you would like to join RNIB Connect, please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or email [email protected].
If you don’t have access to email, you can also hear lots of information, opportunities and listen to Connect Radio podcasts through the RNIB Info Line, our recorded information service, on 0203 432 1488.